Life can get busy and crowded with toxic energy that no longer serves us. Self-sabotaging patterns, people pleasing and fixating on faults and eternal to do lists can leave a person feeling fatigued, flat and stagnant. That’s why it’s so important to refresh, reflect and flourish in our strengths.
We are all lacking in time and can’t always afford trips away but all of us need to create time to regain some of those stolen moments and express the gratitude we have for ourselves and our lives. This homemade bath ritual is custom charged with unconditional self- love, mindfulness and relaxation.
You will need:
- 1 cup of Epsom salts
- 2 tablespoons of Sunflower seed oil
- 2 pinches of Chamomile
- 3 drops of lavender oil
- 2 drop of Patchouli oil
- 2 drops of rose oil
- Tea lights & pillar candles
- Cleansed Crystals that promote love (rose quartz, amethyst, orange calcite and clear quartz vibrate a frequency of unconditional love and healing)
- Rose petals
- 1 bunch of your favourite flowers
- A book or journal
- A glass of water for hydration
- Draw a warm bath. As the water is flowing in to the tub add the Epsom salt. Epsom salt is a natural exfoliate, anti-inflammatory and great for body detoxification.
- Add chamomile (powerhouse of antioxidants), Sunflower oil (high in vitamin E and hydration), Lavender oil (soothing oil for sleep deprivation and anxiety), Patchouli oil (boosts immune system and enhances mood) and rose oil (relieves headaches and tensions)
- Decorate your bath to reflect a sacred space of unconditional love with your favourite flowers, book and crystals that promote love. Light candles and/or burn sage to cleanse the energy.
- Don’t forget to take off all your precious Luna Tide jewellery and place them in a protective box.
- You could also write down an intention, blessing or mantra before entering your bath and repeating it out loud. For example:
"I am pure of heart and manifest love in abundance. I am worthy of this love and enough just as I am"
- Cup your hands and pour the water over your body. Place a crystal on your chest and imagine you are breathing light and love straight into your heart chakra.
- Indulge in your favourite book, journal your thoughts, listen to a guided meditation or simply relax and unwind.
Shower alternative:Set intention and repeat mantra out loud. Combine Essential oils, Epsom salt in to a paste and use as a body scrub. After drying, listen to a guided meditation and focus on breath work.