Dainty Amazonite Gemstone Anklet
My dainty amazonite anklet is a simple and elegant design that features one large amazonite bead alongside two smaller ones.
- Handmade using genuine gemstone beads
- Features a large focal gemstone bead approx 4mm which is round and smooth with two smaller beads either side which are handcut and faceted so they catch the light
- A tiny metal bead sits both sides of the gemstone beads
- Choose for your jewellery to be made in bronze, stainless steel, sterling silver, 14k rose gold fill or 14k gold fill
- Handmade to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- The anklet is adjustable to fit 8-10 inches (20-25cm) wide
- Require it smaller or wider? Order a custom crystal anklet in your preferred size.
- Amazonite is named after the powerful Amazon women
- Its healing powers are thought to be as strong as the great Amazon river
- It is known as the stone of courage and truth
- This crystal is believed to sooth the spirit and calms the soul
- Amazonite represents kindness, peace, creativity, and love
- It is a birthstone crystal for when spring begins
- View more amazonite jewellery
Crystals have inclusions, which appear naturally in gemstones. Sometimes they can be accidentally mistaken as cracks, but they're actually minerals that have been trapped within the crystal as it has grown. Inclusions are perfectly natural and make each individual crystal unique. They're part of the crystal's natural beauty and history.
Crystal Healing Disclaimer
Packaging & Gift Wrap
Your jewellery is individually presented in a white branded gift box along with a fact card about the crystal. To protect your jewellery we seal the jewellery box in a biogradable bag and send it in a padded envelope.
If you require gift wrap, please ensure you have ticked yes under the "Gift wrap" option for it to be included in your purchase.
Meet the Makers
Hi there! We're the team behind Luna Tide and we make your jewellery especially for you from our Gold Coast studio. We consciously choose the gemstones included in your jewellery and if you choose a piece made with multiple gemstones, we take our time deciding which ones go best together and what order to put them in. You can catch us doing live videos making jewellery on Tiktok, Facebook or Instagram.
Discover more about Luna Tide and our team here.
Bronze jewellery is bronze plated over brass. It is strong, durable and has an antique look and feel to it. The bronze plating may wear off over time exposing the brass base metal, which is a similar colour so as your jewellery ages it will develop a more rustic feel. It isn't suitable for sensitive skin as it isn't hypoallergenic like our other metals.
- Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel is a dark silver colour but is made from solid, medical grade stainless steel. It is durable, will not tarnish and is low maintenance. It is ideal if you live in a humid climate (as it won't ever tarnish) or you want to wear your jewellery all the time (including in the shower!). It's perfect to wear to the beach and is hypoallergenic.
- Sterling Silver:
Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is an affordable version of pure silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Being real silver it will tarnish in humid conditions but it can be cleaned to restore it back to its original quality. It is best suited to those who do not live in a humid climate and who take their jewellery off before showering.
- 14k Gold Fill:
Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
- 14k Rose Gold Fill:
Rose gold filled jewellery is very pretty, durable, tarnish resistant, and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of rose gold (which is a combination of solid gold, silver and copper) that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Store your jewellery in the box and zip lock back it arrives in. This will protect it against damage, moisture and UV rays (which can affect certain crystals).
To keep your jewellery looking its best please do not get your jewellery wet. Avoid wearing with creams and perfumes and always take off before showering. Jewellery can be cleaned by gently polishing with a dry cloth.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. We ship world wide.
Domestic standard shipping usually takes 1-8 business days* from dispatch date depending on how remote you are and 3-21 business days* for international orders.
All orders are hand made to order and send out within 1-2 business days.
|Australia||2-8 business days|
1-4 business days
|United States||6-14 business days|
Free on orders over $110 USD
1-4 business days
|Everywhere else||6-28 business days|
1-4 business days
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but can't guarantee them. Actual shipping time can take longer due to custom and/or COVID-19 delays which are out of our control.
Customs and import taxes:
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We're not responsible for delays due to customs.
We want you to love your new jewellery, but if you change your mind we gladly accept returns on any item subject to the following conditions:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are final and are exempt from being returned.
We have a return address in Australia, US & UK.