Amethyst Chip Bead Bar Bracelet
This beautiful purple amethyst bead bar bracelet is the perfect accompaniment to any outfit with its dainty gemstone beads, whether you are dolled up or dressed down. Team with a flowing maxi dress for a goddess-like look or with jeans for understated, yet gorgeous, everyday style.
- Handmade with genuine gemstone beads in a chip nugget shape
- Two metal beads sit either side of the gemstone beads
- The gemstone bead bar measures approximately 1-inch (25mm) long and has been securely wirewrapped to the chain
- Choose for your jewellery to be made in bronze, stainless steel, sterling silver, 14k rose gold fill or 14k gold fill
- Made to order from Gold Coast, Australia
- 6 inches (15.25cm) wide with a 2-inch long extension chain.
- Require it smaller or wider? Order a custom crystal bracelet in your prefered size.
- Amethyst is believed to stimulate and soothe the mind and emotions
- It is thought to bestow stability, strength, and inner peace
- Amethyst represents calm, balance, patience, and peace
- It is the traditional birthstone of February
- View more amethyst jewellery
Crystals have inclusions, which appear naturally in gemstones. Sometimes they can be accidentally mistaken as cracks, but they're actually minerals that have been trapped within the crystal as it has grown. Inclusions are perfectly natural and make each individual crystal unique. They're part of the crystal's natural beauty and history.
Crystal Healing Disclaimer
Packaging & Gift Wrap
Meet the Makers
Hi there! We're the team behind Luna Tide and we make your jewellery especially for you from our Gold Coast studio. We consciously choose the gemstones included in your jewellery and if you choose a piece made with multiple gemstones, we take our time deciding which ones go best together and what order to put them in. You can catch us doing live videos making jewellery on Tiktok, Facebook or Instagram.
Discover more about Luna Tide and our team here.
Bronze jewellery is bronze plated over brass. It is strong, durable and has an antique look and feel to it. The bronze plating may wear off over time exposing the brass base metal, which is a similar colour so as your jewellery ages it will develop a more rustic feel. It isn't suitable for sensitive skin as it isn't hypoallergenic like our other metals.
- Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel is a dark silver colour but is made from solid, medical grade stainless steel. It is durable, will not tarnish and is low maintenance. It is ideal if you live in a humid climate (as it won't ever tarnish) or you want to wear your jewellery all the time (including in the shower!). It's perfect to wear to the beach and is hypoallergenic.
- Sterling Silver:
Sterling silver is .925 silver with a .075 copper additive. It is an affordable version of pure silver. Sterling silver is suitable for people with sensitive skin. Being real silver it will tarnish in humid conditions but it can be cleaned to restore it back to its original quality. It is best suited to those who do not live in a humid climate and who take their jewellery off before showering.
- 14k Gold Fill:
Gold filled jewellery is an affordable alternative to solid gold that is durable, tarnish resistant and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of gold that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
- 14k Rose Gold Fill:
Rose gold filled jewellery is very pretty, durable, tarnish resistant, and wearable for people with sensitive skin. It is made with a thick layer of rose gold (which is a combination of solid gold, silver and copper) that has been bonded over a base metal. The thick layer will never wear off. It will not tarnish.
All jewellery is delicate, so please handle it with care.
Jewellery care instructions are also included in the box.
All orders are made to order and shipped from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. We ship world wide.
All orders are hand made to order and send out within 1-2 business days.
|Australia||2-8 business days|
1-4 business days
|United States||6-14 business days|
Free on orders over $110 USD
1-4 business days
|Everywhere else||6-28 business days|
1-4 business days
Customs and import taxes:
- Jewellery must be returned with 30 days of purchase
- Jewellery must be in original condition (unworn, unused and unwashed in original packaging)
- Earrings are exempt from being returned for hygiene reasons
- All sale items and giftcards are final and are exempt from being returned.
We have a return address in Australia, US & UK.